April Promo: Save like a PRO on XALO®
This promotion is no longer available.
For us in the Northern Hemisphere, April is the month the world comes back to life after a long winter’s sleep. Long nights and cold, creaky bones give way to a warm, spring sun — and the urge to get up, get out and do something.
Fitting, then, that we focus this month on XALO Pro’s 3-dimensional approach to regeneration. The three supplements in the XALO Pro line — optimized for morning, afternoon and night — help you shake off the doldrums so you can get busy living:
- IGNITE — With L-arginine to optimize circulation, Ignite promotes cardiovascular health through better nutrient and oxygen delivery. Increased blood flow means better focus, more energy and improved performance*.
- LIMITLESS — Fueled by mangosteen, focused with GABA & gotu kola and flowing with electrolytes from coconut water. Others’ artificial stimulants buzz and then bottom out, but Limitless delivers a natural boost without the crash*.
- RELOAD — Take it at bedtime to give your body the building blocks (glutamine, branch-chain amino acids and D-ribose) it needs to wake up refreshed and feeling younger*.
Beyond just saving money and helping you feel great again, April’s promo packs let you share the XALO goodness and build your business:
XALO Pro Pack Plus
Buy XALO Pro Pack Plus and get a free limited-edition XANGO water bottle & 30 XALO 3D sample cards.
- XALO Limitless (x1)
- XALO Ignite (x1)
- XALO Reload (x1)
- FREE XALO 3D sample card (x30)
- FREE limited-edition XANGO water bottle, 20 oz. P.E.T. (x1)
Whls price: $134.95/100PV ($27 Savings)
XALO Limitless 3 Pack
- XALO Limitless (x3)
Whls price: $100/60PV ($20 Savings)
XALO Ignite 3 Pack
- XALO Ignite (x3)
Whls price: $115/65PV ($20 Savings)
XALO Reload 3 Pack
- XALO Reload (x3)
Whls price: $130/75PV ($20 Savings)
* Water bottle available while supplies last.
* Available for XANGO U.S., XANGO Canada NFR, and XANGO Australia NFR.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.